Friday, November 2, 2012

Clean & Simple

Okay now I received this email this morning and got right on it. It comes from Clean & Simple which you guys no I love the simpler the better for me.




  
on this card I had some emblishments in my stash of the leaves and I thought they went great with this card. The stamp is an old stamp from Close to my heart and I don't have the cover to it to tell you the name of it.

and I liked it so much that I did two lol
 

The paper is once again that DCWV stash Autumn and it is still full so I am sure I will not get rid of it this yr so look out for it again next yr. lol 

    
this stamp is from the inkadinkado set So Thankful for You.





 Be Bless

1 comment:

  1. What fabulous cards! LOVE the leaves--so seasonal and pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...