Tuesday, October 2, 2012

What I have been up to

Hi Blogger's well yesterday I had so many things to do outside of the house that I didn't do any scrapping at all. Yesterday evening my son informs me that he was playing a football game so there went my evening and I didn't get to do much but I did finish out a couple of towels this one for an old supervisor I had, it is for her mother. You really can't tell on this picture but the towel was turquoise and this one was my favorite the colors were so vibrate.


I also completed this one for a friend. If you remember I did one for another friend and on Facebook Danita stated that she was her Soror which I didn't know Danita was a Zeta.


Today my son had another football game and the night air is getting cold to me already so I went to WalMart and purchased two basic sweat shirts one for me and one for my grandson who usually comes up with his grandfather. I really didn't want to embroidery on the sweat shirts so I went to my Cameo and got busy with the vinyl and I really like how these $5 + sweat shirts turned out. 



This is the back of the shirt. I didn't do anything with the front of mine since I was in a hurry as usual but maybe later I will add something to the front.  Then my grandson's






I had used a kiddy font for this writing on the back of his shirt then I used Minnie on the front for his name. He didn't make it to the game tonight but I know he will love it
As always be blessed




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...