Friday, October 26, 2012

Vinyl projects

Good morning, last night I was using my new toy my hubby bought me a Pro 3804X heat press machine. So I did a t-shirt using my silhouette machine to cut the letters and the tiger. I don't remember what the font was I used but I really enjoyed making these
You have to remember on the words to flip them.


This is the back of the shirt.....
I did figure out that I had the heat to high on the press machine. When I did the tiger and adding the layers it was melting so first lesson learned adjust the heat lol





Then my grandson had his request in - he wanted his name and a basket ball goal on the back of his hoodie that I got at goodwill for  $2 what a good way to learn on cheap shirts.

 During the process I was trying to figure out some things and I got some wax paper to lay on the shirt and it took the net right off :(
 Once again the heat press was to hot you can see on the layer for the basket ball but again it was only $2 :D



I did me a shirt and I didn't lay the words close together but again goodwill shirt $2.49


Then I did a onesie
Last I did tumblers




I purchased my vinyl at http://www.stahls.com/home


Be Bless

1 comment:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...