Tuesday, October 16, 2012

No mojo

Today I really don't have any mojo for scrapping plus my son's football game is tonight so I hate to scrap then have to stop and go to the game and tonight's game is a late one so no scrapping when I get back.

My grandson and I went to the goodwill today since he is going to be living with us for awhile I wanted to get a few winter clothes for him. I scored big time. I got him a coat and some sweat shirts and jackets all under $50 so hubby was happy.

He loves his name on his clothes so I told him we are going to the football game tonight and he needed a lite jacket and if he wanted me to put his name on it and of course he said yes so this is what we came up with using the heat vinyl.


I just love working with heat vinyl and another thing on my wish list is a heat press :D
the font is Devinne Swash.

Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...