Thursday, October 11, 2012

iClassygirl sketch week 36

This week's sketch challenge over at iClassygirl is a great one. I have fallen back in love with doing layouts again. That was what got me into scrapbooking in the beginning and Lord knows I have tons of pictures that are just waiting to be scrapped.

This layout is of my son and grandson a couple yrs ago at the Zoo and I had the monkey paper from Hobby Lobby probably when we went to the zoo and I just never got around to scrapping them. I used my Cameo to cut the title and the monkey. Another great day for me to use one of my toys :)





I usually keep very close to the sketches. Here is the originally Sketch




Come join in the fun of scrapping those pictures

As always be bless


2 comments:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...