Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Award

Wow, my wonderful friend Danita at http://danitasdesigns.blogspot.com/ has past this wonderful award over to me. If you don't know Danita, you need to go and check out her blog....she has some mad skills and her work is amazing. 

Liebster is a German word meaning "Beloved","Favorite," or "Dearest." This award is a peer to peer award in which fellow bloggers present the award to their favorite bloggers 
with less than 200 followers. The origins of this award is unclear, but is believed to have originated by a German blogger. This award was designed to be a blog award in the pay it forward fashion to share your dearest and most beloved blogs that have less than 200 followers.



So my job is to pass it on to 5 of my friends blogs 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...