Friday, September 21, 2012

BROWN SUGAR BABY Challenge

Tonight over at Scraps of Color

The 1st challenge is our BROWN SUGAR BABY Challenge!

What you talking about Classygirl?  Brown Sugar...all things brown..anything goes!

Use that sweet wonderful color brown in as many shades as you like to create whatever you like card, atc, layout, mini page anything goes...only rule is you gotta use brown!  You can include a touch of black, white or kraft...otherwise only shades of brown.

This is my card made from scraps

Now that was so simple and I have another Thanksgiving card compete......come join us and play along in the fun

Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...