Thursday, August 9, 2012

Playing around tonight

Tonight I am trying to finish up the baby items that I am sending to my husband niece who had a baby last month and I am slow playing with finishing up the items. I completed the mini but I need to make the charm for it. I made a burp cloth and I want to make a couple more for her hopefully tonight as well. I saw a video over the slice and freezer paper and I have the baby cartridge and I saw these booties and thought they were just to cute. Well my paint fell over and it the collar of the neck so goodwill will get this onesie but here it is any way and hopefully tomorrow I will have all the completed baby projects to show you.



Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...