Friday, August 3, 2012

Pfaff embroidery

Today I decided that I was going to work on the 4D software for the Pfaff Creative 4.0. This software has a big learning curve and there isn't many video's on Youtube about it. I have joined several Yahoo groups but I have enrolled in all of the classes where I purchased the machine but until then I have to learn and play on my way.

So this is what I was playing with this is a frame and I added an my initial in it. The first one my bobbin ran out and I didn't get it in right and this is what happen.
I don't sit at the table while it is stitching maybe I should have and I wouldn't have wasted all of my product.
Much better

This is the final product and I love it.

More to come so stay tune......

Be Bless


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...