Friday, August 24, 2012

Having fun yesterday

I got a loaner machine while the shop is working on mine. My friend has giving me several orders and I am trying to complete them this weekend. This is what I have so far.

This is from a small town near my home town. There colors are blue and yellow while mine is orange and black.

Holdenville mascot is a bear and I couldn't get a good image to embrodiery it out so I went the easy way out.....I have two cheerleaders so I took a silhouette and traced around it and this is what I got.







This is my final one tonight because I have to run my son to his father's  for the weekend and that is a 2 1/2 drive one way so when I get back tonight I am off to bed but I will be up and on it again tomorrow and hopefully so paper crafting

Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...