Saturday, August 4, 2012

Creating the Crafty Life challenge

Tonight I completed my submission for Creating the Crafty Life sketch challenge
And here is what I came up with


The background paper is from Hobby Lobby Paper Studio and the brown swirl paper and gray paper is Studio Calico  ~ Classic Calico. I used my fiskar punch to cut the strip on the side. The little flowers are recollections from Micheal's and the dollie is from a garage sale from a few yrs back. The picture is of my high school girl friends and I when we went on our trip back in June of this yr. I just love the picture a circle of friends....

Be Bless 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...