Saturday, August 25, 2012

Altered Staidum Chair

Today I finished my football stadium chair that we had got at an garage sale yrs ago.









I wanted to purchase a new chair this yr but I got to thinking really do you need a new chair? Well mine is green and UGLY but it serves it purpose well. I was working on a towel for my son and I had the perfect design that I purchased from Grand Slam (I believe) and my son has his father's old number 24 so I was down to his name and my machine had quit. When I put the towel back in I could not get it loaded back up in the exact spot so I decided to do an applique out of the zebra print that I had laying around.





This is the way it was suppose to come out but since I couldn't get it to line back up I appliqued over the original barkus

As always be bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...