Sunday, July 8, 2012

Smashing

My husband has been working in Dallas for the last two weeks and since I am a stay at home mom/wife, I got to come along and stay at the hotel and enjoy Dallas. We have a suite and I just love being spoiled. I brought along a few crafting items but it doesn't seem like I brought the right things to really scrap but I brought one of my smash books and I did a couple of pages which I should have finished the book but mojo is still on vacation.



I love this hotel we are staying at because it has this wonderful gym and every morning I get up and go do my daily work out.
 This is what I had every morning for breakfast. I am sure going to miss this



Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...