Thursday, July 19, 2012

My Black is Beautiful challenge #13

My Black is Beautiful!  My Black is my FAMILY! Whoever that family may be...your parents, your kids, your SO and kids, your siblings.  However, you define it, it's your family and it's BEAUTIFUL!!!    Create your layout. Share it here by July 15, 2012!  Let's GO!

Okay I am late but my MOJO was so gone

This layout I had bought a kit from Drew Card of my eye last month and it was a mixture of papers that I used for this layout.

This picture is of my kids Kendra, Sascha and Jalen then my grandson Kendrian. It was Kendrian's graduation and it was a perfect time for me to get a picture of me and my kids since we are not always together since my grown girls live in another town.














As always be bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...