Saturday, July 28, 2012

Gypsy Challenge

I was watching a video tonight from She's a Sassy Lady Her challenge was to weld 3 pieces together to form some type of design and you will make a shadow. Well as usual I didn't pay full attention to the details so I will have to do another card tomorrow for her challenge. I haven't used my gypsy in in so long I forgot how to weld and it took me a little bit to get it together. One of my grand daughters (Sunny) will be turning 2 in a couple of weeks so this card will be perfect for her.


 I will be back tomorrow to do this challenge the right way

As always be bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...