Thursday, July 19, 2012

A simple layout

Okay so today was my day I got two layouts done. I started this layout months ago. My goal is to finish up those projects that are just laying around. Lord knows I have plenty of pictures just laying around and mini albums that are complete that need pictures and embellishments.

Ok so on this layout I had the Polaroid cut out awhile back and the big gear. So last night I turned on the Cameo and cut out the gear page and finished this layout. The main paper is also gears but it was in my stash but I think it is paper studios.

The picture is my grandson showing all of his 32's. He loves to smile and this layout was just for him.




Be Bless

1 comment:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...