Sunday, June 24, 2012

My Black is Beautiful Challenge #12

CHALLENGE #12 June 16-30, 2012! SCRAPS OF COLOR
My Black is Beautiful!  My Black is my Wild Side/Silly Side!  Do you ride a motorcycle?  Are you a closet comedian or the dancing queen?  Whatever it is...it's you. Share your fun and fancy free side or maybe it's your not so fun side!  No matter how it is defined, it makes you...YOU!  Create your layout. Share it here by June 30, 2012!  Let's GO!

I usually do not print any pictures of me looking crazy but I found this one of me and my son all "Bug Eyed" I can be a silly person when I want to and this day I had to because the boys were so bummed because we were at a Nascar race in Atlanta and guess what we got rained out. First of all it is a 7 hour drive to my sisters then she drove us to Atlanta another 6 hours. We got down and had dinner went to the hotel to check in and off to the race in the rain and when we got up that morning more rain :(

So my layout I used a spare paper with Mr Huey dark calico mist on the white. I use to enter all kinds of swap (die cuts) so I found a few pieces and painted them added some Hobby Lobby ribbon and a bling in the center. I added some washia tape in the top with two small saftey pins in the green family. The thickers are American Crafts "Regards" that everyone was running out to get at TJMAXX. I also sewed around the edge again and journal around the page





I can't wait to see what the next challenge will be. I am so happy to get some pictures on a layout until next time BE BLESS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...