Thursday, May 31, 2012

On Fire

Tonight I have my grandson and I went to WalMart and purchased a little tee shirt for him and he loves basketball so I got this design from Grand  Slam Design and knew it would just fit him to a T. The sewing was going great until I ran out of bobbin and then I couldn't get the Fire lined back up right but he is a 5 yr old so he will not mind at all. What is the saying practice makes perfect well I will keep at it.



 This is where the re got off it was really going to be a cute image but again he is only 5 and he likes it.
 His name is Kendrian but he changed his name to KD to go with the basketball player here in OKLA
OKC Thunder.......



Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...