Thursday, May 3, 2012

Kansas Cricut Crop

I so enjoyed myself at the crop meeting everyone of the ladies....I do regret that I didn't take pictures.. Cindy emailed this group photo that was taken towards the end of the night. I did take pictures of my smash book that I was working on but this is it.


So I went ahead and made a layout of this page. Again I went in my scraps and used my items. 










These are the pages I got to add to my cruise smash book



This is what my table looked like what a mess......might be one of the reasons I didn't really produce much work.....

well have a bless day






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...