Thursday, May 24, 2012

Graduation Card and gift bag

My grandson is graduating tomorrow from Pre K so I finished up his card last night. I cut the bird from Birds Parade cartridge at 3 and I used DCWV High School Mat stack. I had some balloons brads in my stash that I put on it then glued some twine under it and ran it back behind his gown. On the gift bag I had a paper studio  sheet to cover the lunch bag and I cut the owl from Graduation cartridge at 4. I added red stickles to both of the cuts. I also used a wobble for the bird on the card.
Since my daughter is a single working mom I decided to go and purchase him two games for the Wii that we bought him last month for his birthday. I got him a basketball game and football so this little boy is going to be one happy little guy.......pics of graduation to follow this weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...