Saturday, April 28, 2012

Non Crafty week


Okay today I have been looking at my totes in my living room all week. I have been trying to organize myself so I can get back into a crafty mood. Well here is the mess on my floor and hubby has giving me until Monday to get it out of here. Yikes so you see what a hott mess. I got to stop spending and starting creating.

.

Okay so I stopped long enough to make hubby some cookies. When we were on the cruise every night he would go down to the Cafe and get him some English Toffee Cookies. One morning he emailed me the recipe he found so like a good wife I made them for him. So this is the second time I have made them and he just loves them now if I can just finish my organizing :(







 

1 c. brown sugar
1 c. granulated sugar
1 c. soft shortening
2 eggs
2 1/2 c. flour
1 tsp. soda
1 tsp. salt
6-8 Heath candy bars, broken
 
Cream together sugars and shortening. Add eggs and beat. Combine flour, soda and salt and add to creamed mixture. Mix well. Blend in candy bar bits. Drop by teaspoon of dough onto cookie sheets. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...