Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Quick Easter Cards

I only have 10 more and I am done. Since the cruise is only a few days away I have to have all my Easter projects complete an in the mail by Friday. Today I completed these cards. I cut the 3 different bunnies out with my Cameo, I used random 12x12 sheets and cut them down so I can't tell you what I used. I pulled out the spellbinders with white bazzill and just got busy. Since these are for my non scrappy family members I didn't do any layering and the inside is plain with just the stamp.















The last thing that I have done this evening is to get on my sewing/embroidery machine and I made this Easter print so tomorrow I need to wash my tee shirt and do another run at it.

My needle broke during this run and when I replaced it was knocking so it doesn't look as good but I will get better....

Be Bless my friends

1 comment:

  1. How adorable! These bunnies look so sweet and love the texture!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...