Wednesday, March 28, 2012

More Easter Cards

After watching Mary Card Crazy09 video I had to scrap lift this beautiful card. She used the cricut cartridge and I used my Cameo and got the cross from the store $.99 :D. I did everything to this card Mary did to hers and instead of using my Elegant Edges cartridge I just used my Cameo. My Cameo is my go to first machine

My stamps are from Clear Stamps. This card was so easy that I made 10 but right now they are in envelopes and ready to be mailed off tomorrow. Thanks Mary for all your inspiration.

My next cards were also simple I used Mr Cricut Crazy Easter Blessings for this simple card.
.
The inside stamps is from Hobby Lobby

This next card I used Emma's die to cut out the egg and the stamp set is also Mr. Cricut the inside sentiment is from Jaded Blossom 

Again the papers are just from my stash

Be Bless

1 comment:

  1. Love every card! Hope you enjoyed your trip sistah! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...