Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Cricut Cruise

Today I manage to finish a simple project. Hubby and I will be on the cricut cruise and I thought I needed a bag for class and something to take around when we get off the ship so I went to Hobby Lobby and bought this duffel bag and cut the cricut head from the Cricut Everyday cartridge out of some green scrap fabric and back it on some pretty brown scraps. I used some flowers for the eyes and some black bling for the pupils. I wanted to add my scrap name but this bag is going to get some wear and tear on it so I just keep it simple.





Now off to finish those 3x3 exchange cards, card exchange and door decal

Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...