Friday, March 23, 2012

Card Patterns

Okay card #2 tonight. I completed this one for the challenge over at Card Patterns. Again I am trying to complete my Easter cards so I took there sketch and worked it to my Easter one. I used Mr Cricut Crazy Easter Blessings stamp set to complete this card. I haven't colored in ages since Elizabeth digi images so I struggled with this but it came out okay I used my copics E13, E15, E17 and R20. I used my stickles  to give it a little glitter. The bling is from Micheal's dollar spot also the ribbon bow. The paper is from My Mind's Eye Vanity Fair and AC Card stock. The inside stamp is also from the Easter Blessings set.


2 comments:

  1. How cute! Love that bunny and all the bling you used. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!
    Please stop by my blog, I have an award for you :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...