Tuesday, March 20, 2012

3x3 calling cards for the cricut cruise

I finally finished my cards, I completed 60 of them. I started out with my imagine machine using Buccaneer cartridge and the cricut craftroom but for some reason my machine did not want to cut so I had to hand cut all the images out. I used stampin up crushed curry for the base of my cards. I used stamp Hello from  TPC from JoAnn's.




I am sure glad that it is over. Now I have to do a card for the exchange on the cruise and wrap my gift then I can pack for the cruise and enjoy.....

Have a bless day

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this! I'm trying to find information on phone cards and this has definitely helped me in this process.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...