Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Outlawz challenge - Wednesday Sketch


This week over at Outlawz Wednesday Sketch was a nice sketch to keep. I liked it so much that I did two cards for the challenge. Once again I used Echo Park Yours Truly for the pattern paper on both cards. This first card I used recollections bling and hobby lobby pink ribbon. I used my E2 for the cuts out of the cartridge Spring Fever.

My next card I also used the same cuts from Spring Fever but with a different sentiment on it.

I had some left over cuts from last week's challenge with the flourishes and I thought it went well on this card with the flowers that my dear sis Teresa (My ScrapWorld) sent me and I thank her they look so beautiful on the card.

1 comment:

  1. Those flowers are very pretty. I like the way you did the inside of the first card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...