Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My Black is Beautiful Challenge

It has been a couple of days since I have posted. This is my challenge over at Scraps of Color ~

My Black is Beautiful!  My Black is my LIPS!  Full, plump, thin sweet!  We have some GREAT PUCKERS! Plain, colorful, natural...they are your lips and a part of YOU!  This challenge is about sharing your beautiful LIPS!  Create your layout

 Here is my layout again for my book I am using Colorbox stack from Wal Mart. On this layout I am proud to say that I went shopping in my on stash to complete this. The flower I made 2 yrs ago in a swap with the stick pin (I know shame right). the rub on corner from my stash was from fancy pants design. The blue chipboard label was from big lots from Making Memories again from my stash and ribbon was from Hobby Lobby my stash again and the {Lip} again from my stash from Tuesday Morning a couple of years ago. I pulled out my utte pot that again was just in my room and never opened. I guess I didn't get the utte hot enough but since this is only for me it doesn't matter but I kinda like the pearl look it gave the {Li

 I have really enjoyed doing these challenges because it has helped me to pull out some of these things that I have bought that I thought I just had to had and finally use.

Thanks for viewing and have a bless week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...