Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Black is Beautiful Challenge

CHALLENGE #3 Feb 1-15, 2012!
My Black is Beautiful!  My Black is my HAIR!  Nappy, straight, curly, dyed??? Locs, braids, permed, wig or weave.  Your hair is a part of YOUR Black!  What do you LOVE about YOUR hair.  Why?  Whatever it is, this challenge is about sharing your beautiful HAIR!  Create your layout.


My mini is continuous from the same paper colorbok  (no name on it) from Walmart. I used the banner happy from K&Company Engraved Garden collection. I cut out Nappy ~ Wild from the Cricut Cartridge Art Nouveau and ran it through the embossing folder Swiss dots to get it a Nappy texture if you will lol to match my nappy hair that I love. I used K&Company Tag Pad from Etiquette's Assorties. The paper followers were from a swap a year or so ago and I can't remember my partners name but they go just famulous with my layout thank you so much. The paper behind my picture is from DCWV Safari Untamed which is so fitting for my untamed hair lol. I used a piece of animal print ribbon from Joann's for my wildness lol  hence the layout title Nappy Wild.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...