Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Mojo Mondays - Outlawz Greeting Challenge

Wow it took me awhile to find my mojo and boy did it come today so I have several posts. I did the challenge over at Mojo Monday, I followed the sketch and I used it also for Outlawz Greeting Challenge

For my card I used one of my latest pads that I received in the mail it was My Mind's Eye ~Happier~ for the pattern paper and a recollection card for the base. I also got out my imagine last Saturday and I made several cuts and I went ahead and used it for this card. The image was from Better Together and I used glossy accents on the heart.

 

1 comment:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...