Friday, February 17, 2012

Mardi Gras Charms

This month for our charm swap was Mardi Gras and boy did I enjoy this challenge. I used my Cameo to cut out the mask and also the pattern paper was from the Silhouette store. A couple of weekends ago my hubby took me to a flea market in Missouri and I found this lady who was selling beads just like the ones I buy at Hobby Lobby but she sold them for $1 on the strand so I was like a kid in the candy store. The charms I ordered off ebay.








As you can see I love to weigh my charms down with A LOT of beads......have a bless weekend

1 comment:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...