Sunday, February 12, 2012

Last of my Valentines

I have completed my projects for Valentines. I have packed up my Valentine items with the finish projects form my grand kids. We have 4 grand babies. Kendrian 4, Sunny 1, Lilly 2 and Khole 2 months. I made them all little bags and added some goodies in it for them. I also added a little poster that their mothers can add this current Valentines picture to it.









I used the colorbox $1.99 pack that I got at Tuesday Morning the other day to cover the bag and make the layouts. I had made some cuts last week and these are left over's. I used bubblegum glimmer mist for the flower and a bling from Hobby Lobby.  I cut the frames from Elegant Edges cricut cartridge in the craft room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...