Saturday, February 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Tiffany

I saw a video the other night and I thought this lady did a wonderful tutorial (http://www.youtube.com/user/Luvleescrappin?feature=watch#p/u/1/iAnqKr6clYw) on this mini and I dug in my stash and found this paper pack by Teresa Collins ~Posh to make this mini. I bought the pack at Hobby Lobby, the picture frame is from the Micheal's dollar bin. The flowers I bought last month in Texas at the .99 Store since Oklahoma doesn't have any. I used prima for the pearls and the ribbon also came from Hobby Lobby.








I know the butterflies are upside down but I really wanted the image in the right hand.



Happy 40th Birthday Tiffany. I know you will have plenty of places to add those pictures in this little mini.....love you girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...