Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Outlawz challenge

I know it has been awhile but I spent the weekend out of town with hubby and didn't take not one scrappy thing with me but my computer do design some cuts in the craft room and silhouette...

I was looking around scraps of color and found this ladies blog Card-d-ology and joined it and boy am I glad I did. Chana had a post of a card from outlawz challenge and I thought how fun this would be. The challenge was to create a card with only one embellishment and die cuts and embossing was fine along with a sentiment. Well I did okay until I cropped the corners of my card which I wasn't suppose to but the card is complete now. I made the cut with my silhouette and the ribbon is from Hobby Lobby and the sentiment I just love is from my scrappy friend Lisa (Scrapin2010) is from Kaiser Craft - mini clear stamps. The paper is from stampin up and it was in my stash so I am not sure of what color and I ran it through the vagabond in the cuttlebug folder Love Language.




Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...