Monday, January 30, 2012

Outlawz challenge-Monday Greeting Cards

This week's challenge is
Theme:  Must Use Hearts
*Remember ~ you must have a sentiment on the front of your card to be eligible to win the prizes!
*Please noteYOU DO NOT have to have a colored image on your card. Non-card entries are acceptable as long as they have greetings on them.

This is what I came up with for the challenge tonight
 I used Recollection red card stock for the base. Using my E2 to cut the heart's from the cricut classic font cartridge. I had cut some dies out the other night that did not fit my card and I used it tonight to place the stampin up bird on and the stamp is from Wal Mart.

1 comment:

  1. Really cute card-love the bird. tFS Cathie
    www.creativecutterroomm.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...