Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Just another Birthday Card

I want to challenge myself to just do something everyday since I can't stop spending I really need to do something with the things I keep bringing in so I made this simple card for my aunts birthday that is on the 7th of this month. I used My Mind's Eye "A Beautiful Life" stack and stampin up cardstock that I have been holding on for so long why I don't know but hopefully I will stop this madness and use this stuff.






The Happy Birthday was from a stamp set at Hobby Lobby called clear stamps but the stamp on the inside of the card was from the company clear dollar stamp and I really have fallen in love with this company for all the christian stamps they carry but I need to place another order for a birthday sentiment for the inside because I have used this one on the last three cards.

1 comment:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...