Saturday, January 7, 2012

Cameo work

Tonight I came into my scrap room and I knew I wanted to work on my cameo with that control panel that was included in the library. I used the paper studio stack from last yr called Safari Untamed for the control panel and the diva and crown was an image in the silhouette store that I downloaded when I got the machine and just haven't really played with it at all. So I loved the image so much that I cut it out for all three of my babies in my room the Cameo, E2 and the Imagine machine. I have ran out of black vinyl but I will get some next week to cut this image out for my 2 Expressions and the baby bug


I didn't record this last night but again I am challenging myself to at least make a card a night so I made this one last night using My Mind's Eye  "A Beautiful Life"

So simple right but at this is my way of justifying my spending try to make something :)

Have a bless night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...