Monday, January 9, 2012

Birthday Sundaes

Good evening, once again I used my $1 stack from Claudia to use for the paper on this card so I don't know who makes it but heck at $1--I just couldn't pass it up....The truck is from the slice cartridge Farm Life and I have to publicly thank my friend Shanta for telling me about the slice machine. It is so quick and easy although I love my Cameo and cricut machines this is just too quick. The stamp is from the Dollar bend at Micheal's. I also added some brads to give it more of a masculine look. At this rate of me doing a card a day my family and friends will not have to miss a card from me on a birthday this year.

1 comment:

  1. Great masculine card! Thanks for joining us this week at Birthday Sundaes!
    Tara (DT member)
    P.S. Love that you only paid $1 for your paper pad...don't you just love getting a good deal?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...