Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last project for 2011

Hubby and I are at our home in Kansas where he got the news earlier today that a long time family member has gone on home to glory. Ava Mae rest in peace you will truly be missed but we know you are in a better place.

Well I started cleaning my scrap room. I love my room up here in Kansas because I don't have so much stuff up here and I can see almost everything and use it. Hubby stopped today at an antique store and I scored on some items.

























I brought some pictures up here to scrap this weekend and all I got done was two pages but that is better than nothing right. I can't tell you want papers because this house is my over flow so I just bring up loose papers and store them here then use them as much as I can.

Sorry for the poor light but it is night a little before 11 pm to it is time too get off of here and sit up with hubby to bring in the new year.......Happy New Year 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...