Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving cards

First let me say that their will be no more Elizabeth Mae cards/tags. The owner has decided to close the doors to Elizabeth Mae and I am said to see it go.

So I completed my Thanksgiving cards last night and they are in the mail now. I will try and do a Thanksgiving mini since I am going to go to my Aunts on Thanksgiving day and Saturday I will be at my mother in law so maybe two simple mini's to represent the two sides of my family and hopefully I can share with the pictures.
Well here is my simple cards that I completed the image with my silhouette machine. I really worked that machine over cutting the images and now I need to order a new mat. I need to work with this machine more it has a little learning curve so my cuts are perfect but it is my family that I am sending these out to so they will not be like you scrappers and criticize it to death that the images are perfect. Well be blessed and have a safe and happy Thanksgiving break.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...