Sunday, November 6, 2011

Scraps of Color

This was a challenge I did for Scraps of Color but I didn't follow the rules so I will have to make another layout but it is okay because I really want to get back into doing layouts. The challenge was to do a layout of what you were thankful for. So I went through my cartridges and found inspired heart and the word -The Holy Spirit- I thought to myself ` I am very thankful for the holy spirit and what a great title for a page.
Once again I went to my stash which I have noticed is a lot of paper studio paper so that is the paper I used and I used Bazzill cardstock. I am so proud of this flower that I made thanks to my scrappy friend Shantah for sending me the tutorial on making them. I used tattered angels - tattered leather rose and a pearl center that I bought at a garage sale and to finish it off I used some prima bling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...