Tuesday, November 22, 2011

More Christmas Cards

Well after work today I manage to get a few cards done.


I saw this card in one of my magazines and I used some paper from last yr that I got at Tuesday Morning. I ran the bazzill paper threw the embossing folder and sanded the design. I died the seam binding with Lindy Stamp Gang....I can't remember which color I used for that. I stamped the front of the card with a stampin up stamp from the tiny stamp set. The inside I used one of the $1 stamp from Micheal's.


Once again I used that paper from Tuesday Morning and Micheal's $1 stamps. Well the day is gone and it is time to go to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...