Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Baby Shower

My stepson has his baby shower this past Saturday and hubby and I was out of town so we missed out so no pictures to scrap but I came home and made this card for them. I used the onesie cut from one of the cricut cartridges and welded it together then I cut a piece from DCWV -Nana's stack for the cover and I had the pink ribbon in my piece stash. So my son in law is picking me up today to take me to pick up my car since hubby has left again to work in Israel and I will be giving him the card today.
As you can see it is a girl or so we think and she will be here some time next month.

1 comment:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...