Sunday, October 9, 2011

My Craft Spot ~ design team submission

Kimberly at My Craft Spot is having a Design Team call. I try every week to participate in Birthday Sundaes challenge and I noticed tonight that Kimberly was having a design team call and I thought why not try. So I got back home and noticed that the deadline was for 10/10/11 and today is the 9th so I completed my card and I am very happy with it. This card serves two purpose for me the design team call and the Christmas cards that I need to complete. So this card I used my imagine and the cartridge Snow Angel to cut and color the Christmas bulbs on it. The gold paper I used was from an old stack of Brenda Walton - K&Company BW Evergreen Mat Pad. I used glossy accent to color in some of the images to give it a little pop. I also used my twine to give the blubs a look of hanging. I used a stamp from close to my heart for the sentiment. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do....have a bless night.

6 comments:

  1. Super great card. Best of luck. I'm a hopeful too.

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! The tiny details on the ornaments are amazing - and absolutely gorgeous!
    Good luck with the My Craft Spot Design Team call!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Your ornaments are just gorgeous!

    Kimberly
    My Craft Spot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I love the gold paper... Good luck on the DT Call!

    Jamie
    Http://oohlalapaperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...