Thursday, October 27, 2011

Memories In Tyme

I was on a roll this morning so here is the 3rd card I completed. I receive the email from this blog and I saw the sketch and thought why not I can do this and I still have so many more cards to complete
So again I used the DCWV Christmas Combo but on this one I had also bought last yr the envelopes  and cards so I used the card and added the scraps on the card. The sentiment is from Close to my heart also from last yr. I embossed it in gold used a ribbon from Hobby Lobby and I really like the way it came out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...