Thursday, October 27, 2011

Christmas card follow along

This morning I was watching YouTube as usual when Sharon's video came on (
 video came on and I stopped the video and got up and went into my craft room and followed along with her. She said she got the idea from another youtuber (LaughItOutNow) so I aslo went to her channel and joined and I will make her card as well today. I have an order for 40 Christmas cards already and I only have 3 completed but thanks to Sharon and Laughitoutnow. I will be ahead of schedule. Thanks ladies for the wonderful inspiration and getting my mojo back on track.
 This one is following Sharon's card with my take on it. I used last yr stack DCWV Christmas combo and Micheal's $1 stamp from last yr and I used my color pencils to color it in and I used red stickle for his nose and the viva black pen for his eyes.
 This one is following laughitoutnow with my spend on it. I used last yr DCWV stack Christmas Combo and I used an stamp from Stampin up for the ornaments and the die also to cut it out.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...