Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Owasso Rams (Jalen 25)

No crafting for me at all this past weekend. I was in Mississippi and Atlanta. I had to rush back yesterday to bring my son Jalen back for his game in Jenks. We got up at 4 am to make our journey but I made it in time for him to workout before the game and guess what make a touch down in the process of the game in overtime. Jalen is my baby and he is in the 8th grade playing for the Owasso Rams as a running back. I was very upset in the beginning to find out that they had a game on Labor day and that we had already purchased our NASCAR tickets well anyway we made it back and my baby played well. We didn't win the game but the team played so much better on this game. It is our second game of the season but they showed up and showed out.....Go RAMS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...