Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Graduation Cards




It is sad that it took me so long to do these last two graduation cards especially for them to be so simple. My mojo had left me but yesterday I got up went in my room and created these cards from the cricut cartridge a child's year for the cap and used some paper from paper studio to finish these cards and get them on their way to the two young men that has graduated from high school. Congratulations Shane and Kaleb we are so proud of you young men and we know you will do well in college and in life especially since your parents has instilled the word of GOD in you. 

1 comment:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...