Sunday, May 29, 2011

Mirror Mirror on the wall - monthly challenge on Scraps of Color










Over at Scraps of Color this month's challenge is MAY: A Mothering LO (about you being a mother or you being a mother figure to someone). Mommy & Me LO (you & your children or you & your mom) Memorial Day festivities or a pinic. A Generation of Women in your family (as many generations as you can get). Manicure & Pedicure (before & after).  If you normally wear make-up (a little or a lot) a LO of you before make-up & after.

I am so blessed to be a mother, sister, wife and friend.......


the paper I used for this layout is from close to my heart "Veranda"

Be Blessed
Felisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...