Sunday, April 3, 2011

flacrafter (Mrs. Cassie's) challenge












Mrs. Cassie - flacrafter on youtube submitted a challenge to use youtubers to use our stash and make four projects. My first one was a card, second one was a photo frame that I painted metalic rose and used some prima pearls and hobby lobby lace on it and used some chipboard letters I had from a grab bag to spell out cute. The third was another picture frame painted in blue for a boy and used some stickers on it. The final project was a mini made out of pizza boxes and I used the paper from Stella Rose. I love challenges not only to they make me get off my duff but get busy and produce....thanks for looking have a bless evening

1 comment:

  1. Awesome projects.
    I am featuring your card from the CutnCard swap on my blog tomorrow at http://createbyburffrau.blogspot.com
    Thanks again, it's beautiful
    I also just became a follower

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...